Recover Formatted Thumb Drive on Mac
To unformat formatted thumb drive download the freeware of Unformat Mac software, which recovers formatted thumb drive files, and avails free preview of the recovered files before activating the license of the tool. Download now!!!
Have you accidentally formatted your thumb drive? At the same time when you connect your thumb drive to your Mac computer and your thumb drive shows some format error "USB is not formatted, do you want to format it now?". By mistake if you press yes then you will lose your data on your flash drive. Don’t be tensed, if you have lost some important data from your flash drive then you can restore your lost data by using unformat Mac tool.
Losing data due to accidental formatting is a very common issue, many times people end up formatting their storage media like
USB drive, hard drive, memory card, etc. No matter if files on USB are lost due to format,
you can easily
unformat Xbox 360
USB drive on Mac with the help of Unformat Mac Tool. The first thing is stop using the drive
and do not save new documents, edit or modify old data on it. More you use your USB flash drive, the less you will be able to perform thumb drive file recovery.
One of the main features of this utility is it can perfectly recover deleted, formatted, lost data from flash drive on Mac. Data can be lost due to human error. That is unknowingly pressing the delete button or formatting the USB drive. If you are Mac user, now no need to send your thumb drives to a computer shop when you accidentally format the data which was really important. Using this powerful tool you can recover all your important files, audio, video, images from your thumb drive. This recovery tool completely scans the entire drives and restores lost folder instantly.
Reasons for Data loss from a Flash Drive
- Due to formatting: When you format your drive accidentally or unknowingly all the references associated with the files are erased from the drive. This makes the files inaccessible, signifying empty drive.
- Due to re-formatting: Switching the file system of your thumb drive from FAT16/FAT32 to NTFS/UFS+/UFSX vice versa, create a new file systems and erase all data present in it.
- Corrupted flash drive: Data from the flash drive on a Mac os can be iaccassible due to any sort of corruption and forcefully you need to formatted your USB flash drive. In this scenario data can be recovered from formatted thumb drive.
This tool is all in one recovery software designed for Mac users, it allows us to recover deleted files from USB flash drive, hard disk, external hard drives, memory card, etc. The file types including music, videos, documents, photos, etc can be recovered.
Top features of this most demanding utility
- It recovers files from formatted -HFS+-volumes like important documents, word files, videos, audio, etc. from HFS+, HFSX, FAT16 and FAT32 files system.
- It supports all versions of Mac OS like macOS High Sierra, Mavericks, Leopard, Snow Leopard, Lion and Mountain Lion.
- Recovered data can be viewed with Mac finder styled interface.
- Perform read only operation, will not perform move, modify or delete source data.
- This utility is designed with advanced algorithm, which ensures complete and proficient data recovery from memory card on Mac.
Steps to recover formatted thumb drive on Mac:
Step 1: Download and install this application in your computer. After launching this application you will get main screen, from the main screen select Recover Volumes..
Figure A: Main Screen
Step 2: Then select Recover Deleted Files from next window that comes. Now select the thumb drive which you want to recover.
Figure B: Select Drive To Rescue Data
Step 3: Once the scanning process is completed. This tool will extract lost files from the drive. You can Save Files these files after purchasing this utility.
Figure C: Save Files